Evert van de Beekstraat 202, Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam is one of Europetop destinations and can be reached easily by air, land or even sea. Cheap flights from within Europe and direct flights from outside Europe are readily available, serving Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (Europefourth largest) located just ±20 kilometers from the city center.
A Direct Rail Link connects Schiphol International Airport to Amsterdam Central Station and is the fastest and most convenient way to get to the city center and/or vice versa!
- You find the train timetable here.
- Train journey from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station takes ±17 minutes.
- Ticket price is ±€9,50 one way.
- Train tickets can be bought at yellow vending machines, at the box office or online here.
Some take the train or bus and some prefer a taxi. While the train and bus is cheap it also has some disadvantages like overcrowded trains, not being able to sit, carrying to much luggage and it does not take you directly to your desired address (you still need to walk, take a taxi or tram to your accommodation). Therefore take a taxi from the airport to your desired address in Amsterdam and/or vice versa!
With an online reserved taxi you will be picked up from the airport, brought to the taxi, your luggage will be stored in the back of the car and you will be brought to your desired address in a easy and relax way. When you order your taxi online you will save money, you know upfront what you pay and you will not spend time on finding taxis.
- Taxi ride form Schiphol Airport to the center of Amsterdam takes ±25 minutes
- Taxi journey costs ±€53,00 up to 3 persons.
- Schiphol Airport taxis can be booked online here
Airport Shuttles depart every 10 minutes with service to more than 100 hotels throughout the city. Tickets can be purchased inside the main arrival plaza. Guests of major hotels should first check the shuttle area to see if their hotel provides a complimentary service.